Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MIA... for over TWO years!!!

It is soo amazing how life can just slip on by! Daily I experience changes, changes that don't seem large or major in the scheme of life, but when looking back, WOW those changes were HUGE!!

Here it is, over two years gone... now 2012!! I am perplexed as to where to even begin blogging... do I go back, catch up, or just begin anew?! I imagine the least overwhelming would be, begin with today!! So I will just tell about today... and slowly fill in the time that has gone from the past as the new days come!


Well, I have a very heavy heart at this time in my life. Not so much because of the daily happenings here in our busy home, but because of some very special people in my life that are struggling with their health. First is my daddy... he has had many health issues in the past several years. Cancer in many places and yet he is a fighter and I thank God for that! I only wish he were close to God and knew Him in a personal way!! I pray for my dad!! Dad is having tests done this week to see why he is losing a few pounds, has a small appetite, and a full tummy. Our prayer is that there is a simple solution, not that cancer has reared its ugly head again!! So we wait for results!!


Second is my husband's aunt. She is a wonderful, loving, outgoing lady!! Aunt Maralee was diagnosed this past week with an inoperable brain tumor :-( So again, we wait for test results and a plan of action to be determined. A praise is the fact that she knows God as her personal Saviour and she is leaning on Him throughout these hard days. God is our Rock and our Strength!



Changes have drastically taken place in our homeschool... those changes will wait for a new post... a new day. Till then I pray for those above and for my life and my walk with Christ.. I pray that I am a light shining ever brightly for my Lord!!

No comments: