Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Greatest memories with Great Grandma...

It is a rare treat to be able to spend time with a great grandparent... or at least it was in my life! I do remember my great-grandmother, but I was pretty young when she passed away. Our 5 children are blessed to be able to know 5 of their Great-Grandparents... two are step due to the passing of their blood Great-Grandpa's passing. I try to capture in picture form times when we are together either any of their relatives, especially their great grandparents.

I just love these pictures... of their Great-Grandmother: (we don't believe or take part in Santa Clause... but that is the book that Grandma found :-) I don't know that Logan would remember the story near as much as the time spent with grandma listening!




Here are a few more pictures of the children's paternal great-grandparents:




No comments: