Here we have a few pictures from the tournament this past weekend. You will see all the kiddo's during an off time for them as they sit in the bleachers filling their minds with gameboy games :-) Mona (Lane's wife) is sitting in this picture also!! There is a picture of Ed and 4 of the children sitting on the corner of a mat watching someone wrestle. Then Ed is talking with a good friend Lane that helps coach our children. In that same picture is BJ another coach in the background (wearing the dark blue sweatshirt). Brekyn is sitting up on a "perch" where she can see just a bit better :-) Last of all is Griffin taking a break, laying down on the bleachers.
I thought I would post a few video's of the boys wrestling this past weekend. Sorry for the moving, or shaky hand of videoing the boys... I only do it to go back through and see any good or bad moves they may have done, and to have memories!! I had lots of problems getting the computer to put the video's on the blog... so I will post this one and keep trying with the other boys...
This shows where things went bad for Sean...
No comments:
Post a Comment