As we close out another year, I thank God for all that he is and all that he does in my life each and every day! Our Lord and Saviour brought us through so much in 2008 and I praise Him for the strength to lean on Him in every circumstance we endured. We had many challenges and yet we had so many more blessings!!
We pray this blog entry finds your family healthy and trusting in the Lord!!
My new years resolution... To Draw Closer each and every day to Jesus Christ My Saviour!!
How do I intend to do this??
1. I pray for consistancy in reading my Bible, daily.
2. Communication... Through prayer I will lay my life down at our Lord's feet!
3. Through my daily living... I pray that the words I say and the actions I make are pleasing to God!
No comments:
Post a Comment