I picked up a serpentine (??? I think that is what it was?) belt and picked up Ed at work at noon. Then back to the van where Ed, Sean, and Corben proceeded to remove the obviously broken belt and replace the new one. Ed was back on the road after about 45 minutes or so....
FOR ONLY 6 MILES...
Something was still not right, so after more phone calls to work and decision making, off we went to town again to get another part, this time an idler pulley (?? again I think :-). Also, another new belt was needed as that 6 miles didn't fair well for the new belt. Back to the van we go... Sean was a great helper this day, it was cold, so Corben chose the good van with the rest of us. Another 45 minutes or so into the job and Ed was off and running again!! This time, all was well, PTL!!
It was a great learning day for the children, but also a long day! I got a lot of reading done while sitting and waiting :-)
Here are some pictures of our mishap, God certainly supplies ALL our needs!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment