Here is Griffin's new Chicago Bears "room"... I say "room" because he is actually in a closet, we call it his cubbie hole :-) Ya see, with having five children it will be a rare turn of events when EVERYONE gets a room to themselves. Well, some of the children get along much better than others and it was just a much better situation to give Griffey a "room" to himself. We were going to give him his own place in the basement, but he was scared to be alone... even though the other boys are all down there. So I had this
brilliant idea of putting him in the cubbie hole. He was thrilled, and after sleeping in there for a few weeks, I thought it would be appropriate to paint it for Griffin. Well since his favorite colors are orange and yellow, he decided this year he was going to go with orange when he chose his "favorite" football team. So he chose the Chicago Bears. So check out what his new "room" looks like :-) He really loves it!!


No comments:
Post a Comment