



Well, today being Veteran's Day... I wanted to teach the children more in-depth what Veteran's Day mean's and why it is celebrated here in the U.S. So after looking up tons of info since I couldn't find a free lapbook... I was preparing to make a lapbook on our own. Well, then yesterday a homeschool dad posted a free lapbook for all us homeschoolers to enjoy. He saved me lots of work. I ended up incorporating his lapbook and some of the stuff I had found and we put together our lapbook today. We had fun learning about Veteran's Day and what a Veteran is :-) Our study included many in our family like both of the children's grandpa's along with their great grandpa's, their Uncle Brian, and then many friends... Miss Teri, Mr. Brian, Mr. Ben, hhmmm, there may have been others, I just am not thinking of them at this time. THANK YOU TO ALL VETERAN'S for serving and preserving our wonderful United States of America!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment