Well I have lots of pictures to post of our events and activities, however my computer decided it has had enough with the pictures. I guess it is full... so that is Ed's "thing" for the weekend. He is going to take pictures off the laptop and put them on disc's. Usually I could do this, however... the laptop decided it doesn't want to burn CD's anymore, so he is going to be transfering them or getting them through the network to put them on disc.
We attended the football game this evening, eyeyieyie... SOOO cold!! Praise God the rain quit for the day, but wow was it cold. I just got home with Sean, Brekyn and Griffin as we thought half-time was enough for us. Daddy thought he could tough it out and stay for the entire game, so Corben and Logan decided they would also. I am feeling so much better now that my toes are not frozen!! Brekyn and Griffin decided their footy PJ's would be great for tonight! I wish I had a pair :-)
We fixed hot cocoa and they are just enjoying a bit of tv before they head off to bed. I told them 9pm would be fine for tonight...
We also attended the Conservation Pumpkin carving event today. Each of the children got to carve a pumpkin that will line the hiking path tomorrow evening at the hike. Sean is participating in a skit along the hike. The conservation puts this hike on each year, you walk a bit and then watch a skit about animals or something to do with the outdoors/nature, then walk a bit more and another skit. I believe there are 6 skits. Sean is in the last skit and he is playing the part of a flea :-) His lines are memorized and he is all ready.
Well, I am going to join the little ones for a bit before they head off to bed. I also need to get that book finished tonight! I'm almost there :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment