
Logan had a couple great coaches!! Darren and Tom have coached our children in baseball and flag football in the past and they are both wonderful coaches!!!

Here is Logan with his team:

Logan played his 1st year of tackle football this year. He really enjoyed it, but it was pretty evident he was not one of the more aggresive players on the 3rd/4th grade team. He was doing great by the end of the year, he did good watching the game and making the tackle! He was able to run the ball a few times this year, but usually the other team was not blocked well enough for him to get the yards needed for a 1st down.
Then there was Corben's team... He played his last year in 5th/6th grade tackle football. His head coach was Mr. Steve and he was also wonderful, very informative and taught Corben lots of things. There were 3 assistant coaches and Ed was one of them. Ed really enjoys helping the team and the head coach. He assisted when Sean played, then when Corben played and he will stick around for the next couple years while Logan moves up to the 5th/6th grade team :-) WAY TO GO DADDY!!! I remember my daddy coaching me all through softball and I know kiddo's will remember there daddy being on the sidelines for them!!!
Here is Corben in a huddle with the team. He played quarterback for many of the games. He also played a couple other positions. Hhhmmm, if only I could remember the names of all the positions :-) Gosh, I have come a LONG way in just the three years of football so far, I guess I can't be expected to know all the rules/positions. Maybe next year...


Now we are moving on to WRESTLING :-0 Boy do we all stay busy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment