Here we are all getting directions on how the conservation dept. wants the pumpkins carved. This is mostly a quick talk on safety :-)

Sean digging deep to clean the pumpkin guts completely out!!

Logan looks to be doing a good job, but mom had to help him more than she would have liked.

Corben went through the whole thing alone :-) As with most activities, he was the first one done cleaning out the pumpkin, had the biggest pumpkin, and was the first one done carving... doing everything by himself ;-)

Brekyn was pretty slow, but she also did it mostly alone. Her friend Morgan was sitting next to her and she helped a bit! Brekyn did great!!

AND... for our finished products...
Sean...

Corben...

Logan...

Brekyn...

Griffin...

Here is Sean getting a first look at his "Flea" costume. We thought it was kind of funny, but the conservation dept. does a great job making several costumes for each part.

Sean becoming a flea :-)

Here is our little flea, or should I say HUGE flea in comparison to a typical flea :-)

Sean was in a skit with a "chigger", "lice", "tick", human, and ?? I can't remember, there was one more parasite. Anyway, the "tick" was a friend of ours, also in 7th grade. He is supposed to look like a bloated tick :-) Good job Cody and Sean!!!!
1 comment:
Ok, I TOTALLY!!! messed up the words with the pictures on this blog :-( I did not pay attention enough when I was adding the words so everything is a mess... SORRY!!!
Post a Comment