

Almost every night for at least an hour the boys can be found in the backyard playing the outdoor sport of the season... It just happens to be football at this time :-) It is fun, but can be frustrating watching and listening to them. I am sure it is a boy thing, but wow... the pushing an shoving and such as they "play" together :-) Here I am posting a few pictures that Brekyn our up and coming photographer went out and took (that is why you may see a "close-up" of Brekyn every now and then! She likes her picture taken also, but since she has been taking them lately, I think she feels left out. So she tends to turn the camera onto herself and tries to get a picture of herself :-)!
One a nice day, we could have up to 15 children in the backyard :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment