Monday, October 27, 2008

Ok, here are my "new hairdoo" pics...

I said I would post a few pic's of my haircut... According to mostly everyone else, they can't tell I got it cut. I can tell a HUGE difference as I had LOTS of layers put into it and it feels like I have no hair compared to what I had.

This is just a couple days before my appt. I know my face is goofy, it was one of those "hey mom" pictures :-( Grrr...

This was done just after my cut, by my hairstylist. I was trying to grow out my bangs, but decided I didn't like it that way, so you will notice in the next few pics. I chopped a few bangs back into place :-)

The day it was cut.

Just done today.

Today, how I styled it, with my new straightener :-)

No comments: